Wednesday 13 November 2019

Ninth Day of DFI

Today's theme was revision, and we were finally going to sit our exam!
My mind has been preoccupied over the last week with other issues, so I have not had the time to revise or prepare for this exam, but I went through a few of the issues I have been having with Google Sheets, as this was the area I felt like I needed to focus on if I were to pass.
We quickly went over Google Classroom today; I had been using this programme for a while so was quite used to its features, which helped me in the exam. I am considering creating a workspace on Hapara, but had been put off by the format, which I didn't quite understand.

We then started our exams, I tried to move quickly through the sections, double-checking each set of instructions to be sure I followed them accurately. I managed to finish with over an hour to go, which I was pleased about, and passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment